Aurora Enlite E5 LED Downlight EN-DE5
The Aurora Enlite E5 LED Downlight is dimmable as standard and sets new levels in quality and performance at an unbelievable price. Packed with Aurora technology and benefits, the E5 is quick and easy to install and features the EnFiniti edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens which reduces glare and gives a halogen like appearance making it an ideal solution for a retro fit.
The E5 offers optimum performance while still being energy efficient and is IP65 rated making it suitable for installations in damp conditions such as bathrooms, wet rooms and kitchens.
Bezels are available in White, Matt White, Polished Chrome and Satin Nickel (note: the fitting does not come supplied with a bezel - click here to buy separately)
- EnFiniti™ edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens for low glare and a sparkling halogen like appearance
- 4.5W (subst. 35W)
- Available in Warm White (3000K - 355lm) or Cool White (4000K - 380lm)
- 25,000 hours LED life
- Wide 60° beam angle for increased light distribution
- 78mm wide, 60mm Cutout, 69mm Recess.
- Fibre based insulation coverable - up to 250mm
- Integrated driver for easy installation
- Super slim interchangeable bezels available in White, Matt White, Polished Chrome and Satin Nickel.
- Community Design Registration
- BS EN 1365-2:2014 (Fire resistance)
- BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010 & BS EN ISO 10140-3: 2010 + A1: 2015 (Acoustics)
- BS EN 13141-1:2004 (Air leakage) - excluding adjustable version
- 3 year warranty